scarabrae

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2003

Hi

Just recently I have noticed that I am no longer able to click on a web
address that is part of my email in outlook. Instead I have to right click
and copy the url, open up a broswer and paste the url.

This was working a short time ago. Any ideas about how to fix this would be
appreciated.

Thanks

You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs
after you click a link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"scarabrae" wrote:

| Hi
|
| Just recently I have noticed that I am no longer able to click on a web
| address that is part of my email in outlook. Instead I have to right click
| and copy the url, open up a broswer and paste the url.
|
| This was working a short time ago. Any ideas about how to fix this would be
| appreciated.
|
| Thanks

scarabrae

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2003

Hi...nothing happened.

I did a search on here and found a solution, I typed "regsvr32 urlmon.dll"
into the run command and all seems to be ok.

Thanks