WTB: Skee Ball balls

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Looking to buy some skee ball balls.Skee ball balls?? Doesnt sound
right.
Anyway, looking for some,not sure if they are made from wood, or a
composite.They dont sound like wood.
Not sure if they made them in one sizes, or several.
>From the long skee ball tables you would find at Chuck e cheese, or
amusement parks.
Let me know if anyone has any, or know where I might find some.
Thnaks, Rob.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

why not go straight to the source unless you want used ones at a
discount?
http://www.skeeball.com
I have a box full ..at least 20, of used orange ones (not wood) you can
have if you pay shipping if you just want them for your home game.
They are used for sure but work good.
Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Orange skeeballs? Got a picture of those? I don't think I've seen any
orange ones and I've played skeeball in half the country. They sound
kinda cool.

http://www.pinballblog.com
http://www.gameroomblog.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have some for sale, $2.00 each plus shipping. They are used so they
thay nicks and dings in them..... but they sill work.
~Jeff
www.shootagainamusements.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

FYI, I tried to pick some up from Skeeball Inc. last year, they don't
have the wooden type anymore. there is somebody on Ebay that sells them
new, but gets a lot for them. $2.00 each sounds like the deal...

mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Don't buy the hairy one's.They don't roll straight.:)