Tech: Help with blown fuse on unknown WG model

Hey all,

Got this game with a dead monitor.
Check it out and the monitor board was loose and it had blown a fuse.
I remount it and replace the fuse.
It's F1 - 1.5A SB.
Blows on powerup.

I haven't seen this type of board before.
WG1373678 on the tube and the board
Model no. OC-W.G on the chassis.

Does anyone know this model?
Know what might be causing the fuse to blow?

Thanks

Mike

A suggestion:

Either post a link to pictures of this monitor or visit Bob Roberts'
monitor id page. The numbers you have provided are not the correct ones.

check bob roberts chasis identification page.

"Mike Singer" <pinbuoy@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> Got this game with a dead monitor.
> Check it out and the monitor board was loose and it had blown a fuse.
> I remount it and replace the fuse.
> It's F1 - 1.5A SB.
> Blows on powerup.
>
> I haven't seen this type of board before.
> WG1373678 on the tube and the board
> Model no. OC-W.G on the chassis.
>
> Does anyone know this model?
> Know what might be causing the fuse to blow?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Thanks for your help.

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> check bob roberts chasis identification page.
>
> "Mike Singer" <pinbuoy@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Got this game with a dead monitor.
> > Check it out and the monitor board was loose and it had blown a fuse.
> > I remount it and replace the fuse.
> > It's F1 - 1.5A SB.
> > Blows on powerup.
> >
> > I haven't seen this type of board before.
> > WG1373678 on the tube and the board
> > Model no. OC-W.G on the chassis.
> >
> > Does anyone know this model?
> > Know what might be causing the fuse to blow?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mike

Pretty sure it's a k7000 after visting Bobs page.

What numbers would be the correct ones
so that I could identify it in the future

Mike

"Ken Layton" <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote in message
> A suggestion:
>
> Either post a link to pictures of this monitor or visit Bob Roberts'
> monitor id page. The numbers you have provided are not the correct ones.

P530 something or P470 something on the main board. Pxxx in black 1/4" or so
writing.

> Pretty sure it's a k7000 after visting Bobs page.
>
> What numbers would be the correct ones
> so that I could identify it in the future
>
> Mike
>
> "Ken Layton" <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote in message
>> A suggestion:
>>
>> Either post a link to pictures of this monitor or visit Bob Roberts'
>> monitor id page. The numbers you have provided are not the correct ones.

TRENDING THREADS