Hello every one, please help me look for a laptop that will fit my wife needs best:
1. What is your budget?
as low as possible (under 500$ is possible)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
only GW2 but this is not a requirement, if it pumps up the price too much.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
word & web
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
250 Gb will do
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD writter will do.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
not Toshiba because that`s what she has now...
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I am interested in any aditional information: even if you guys cannot suggest a specific laptop build, please tell me what to look for, what to avoid, what it would be a good investment, why not chose that thing over another thing.
still, even if the options from the laptops provided by your link are not available here, I`d like to know what should I look for, for example:
- i3 second gen is enough for you
- i3 first gen is enough for you
- don`t go for a 5400 rpm HDD because <reason>
stuff like that.
and what does it mean, for the "Acer Aspire V3-571G" under "Why Not" it has:
2). The AMD solution has an advantage when using the integrated GPU.
now, point 1 I understand the screen is meh, but point 2... ?