Stupid question

hammer

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2001

Here it goes. Is there an AP out there for a Windows CE device (HP2215
W/sandisk WiFi) that will tell me which channel I am on and relative signal
strength? I am picking up a few networks and just want to know what channel
they are on and how hot they are coming in.

zaphod

Pocketwinc from www.cirond.com is great