Alphabetize IE6 Favorites

OK. I'm sure this has been asked before, BUT . . .
How do I alphabetize (or otherwise sort) my IE6 Favorites. As I recall,
WIN98 offered a sequence which began Start/Settings/Favorites . . . . But my
WinXP does not. What simple process am I missing?
Many thanks. -- Allen

Hi

Click on Favorites on the menu then right on an entry and select 'Sort by
name'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User