I am not able to sent pictures from hotmail. When I go to "new message"and
then"attach picture" it will show me that "No photos in this folder"and I DO
have photos. but if I go to "attach file"it will let me attach pictures, but
one by one. What can I DO?

=?Utf-8?B?TC5T?= rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

> I am not able to sent pictures from hotmail. When I go to "new message"and
> then"attach picture" it will show me that "No photos in this folder"and I
DO
> have photos. but if I go to "attach file"it will let me attach pictures,
but
> one by one. What can I DO?

E-Mail support@hotmail.com

TRENDING THREADS