Cannot send pictures

June 6, 2005 2:20:03 PM

I am not able to sent pictures from hotmail. When I go to "new message"and
then"attach picture" it will show me that "No photos in this folder"and I DO
have photos. but if I go to "attach file"it will let me attach pictures, but
one by one. What can I DO?

More about : send pictures

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 6:43:47 AM

=?Utf-8?B?TC5T?= rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

E-Mail support@hotmail.com
!