  • Microsoft
  • Error Message
  • Windows XP
June 6, 2005 2:34:03 PM

I get an error message on start up about a file mail.ocx that cannot be
found. You click ok, and it goes away, but I would like to eliminate it.

There is no start up program that would be causing it, and i have searched
the registry and find nothing. Any other ideas on how to track it down?

The kids use the computer mainly, so God knows what they have installed or
deleted!

Susan

More about : error message start

Anonymous