Wells Gardner K7200 power on question.

Got a 19" WG K7200 monitor that will sometime turn on and run fine and
other times it will turn on and power off right away. When it does come
up and run fine, the picture is very nice and looks great. I would
rather not do a entire cap kit on this, so what area or caps would
cause this? Please let me know!!

Thanks,
Brian

"Brian Morris" <bmorris@endlessarcade.com> wrote in message
> Got a 19" WG K7200 monitor that will sometime turn on and run fine and
> other times it will turn on and power off right away. When it does come
> up and run fine, the picture is very nice and looks great. I would
> rather not do a entire cap kit on this, so what area or caps would
> cause this? Please let me know!!
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Replace caps C011 and C015, very common for those to prevent power up.