Exception Error while opening Quick Books

I read the previous posts from DSSfix, but when I try to run the
"regsvr32 msxml3.dll" my computer says

LoadLibrary ("msxml3.dll") failed- The specified module could not be
found.

Any suggestions??

My particular problem is when I open QB, the window says--

Exception MSXML could not CoCreateInstall HRESULT= 8007007E thrown
with error code -2147024770

Function:ADR::Respository::DoInitialLoad
Signature:void_this call ADR::Resopitroy::DoInitialLoad(void)
File: .\.\src\Repository.cpp
Line:96

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Exception-Error-opening-Quick-Books-ftopict541709.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1706694

"scapelands" wrote:
> I read the previous posts from DSSfix, but when I try to run
> the "regsvr32 msxml3.dll" my computer says
>
> LoadLibrary ("msxml3.dll") failed- The specified module could
> not be found.
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> My particular problem is when I open QB, the window says--
>
> Exception MSXML could not CoCreateInstall HRESULT= 8007007E
> thrown with error code -2147024770
>
> Function:ADR::Respository::DoInitialLoad
> Signature:void_this call ADR::Resopitroy::DoInitialLoad(void)
> File: ..srcRepository.cpp
> Line:96

I have a client with the exact same error message word for word. An
uninstall of Quickbooks and reinstall did not work. Intuit is saying
they don’t know a thing. Looking for help with this one.

Thanks,
Superbowldad

"scapelands" wrote:
> I read the previous posts from DSSfix, but when I try to run
> the "regsvr32 msxml3.dll" my computer says
>
> LoadLibrary ("msxml3.dll") failed- The specified module could
> not be found.
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> My particular problem is when I open QB, the window says--
>
> Exception MSXML could not CoCreateInstall HRESULT= 8007007E
> thrown with error code -2147024770
>
> Function:ADR::Respository::DoInitialLoad
> Signature:void_this call ADR::Resopitroy::DoInitialLoad(void)
> File: ..srcRepository.cpp
> Line:96

If you do a Google search with this exact phrase "Exception MSXML
could not" (with the quotes). There is a lot to be found. Here’s
one item I found:

The good news is that this is not a virus. I found that another
program, Intellisync for Salesforce.com, had unregistered msxml3.dll
when I uninstalled it. This caused several programs to exhibit errors
including Windows Update. Windows Update would fail with a 0x800A01AD
error. The Windows Update troubleshooter recomended to register the
dll again, "regsvr32 msxml3.dll". This fixed both problems.