USB device has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize

Does anybody can help in this situation? I have a Minolta Dimage
Xi digital camera. I worked perfectly 2 weeks ago, but not any more.
Everytime when I plug it in, the above message pops up. I don’t know
what is wrong and desperately need help.
Thanks in advance.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-USB-device-malfunctioned-Windows-recognize-ftopict542401.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1709601
1 answer Last reply
More about device malfunctioned windows recognize

    Take it to the local Minolta Repair Center.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Mozo" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody can help in this situation? I have a Minolta Dimage
    > Xi digital camera. I worked perfectly 2 weeks ago, but not any more.
    > Everytime when I plug it in, the above message pops up. I don't know
    > what is wrong and desperately need help.
    > Thanks in advance.

    > request
    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-USB-device-malfunctioned-Windows-recognize-ftopict542401.html