USB device has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize

Does anybody can help in this situation? I have a Minolta Dimage
Xi digital camera. I worked perfectly 2 weeks ago, but not any more.
Everytime when I plug it in, the above message pops up. I don’t know
what is wrong and desperately need help.
Thanks in advance.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-USB-device-malfunctioned-Windows-recognize-ftopict542401.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1709601

Take it to the local Minolta Repair Center.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Mozo" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody can help in this situation? I have a Minolta Dimage
> Xi digital camera. I worked perfectly 2 weeks ago, but not any more.
> Everytime when I plug it in, the above message pops up. I don't know
> what is wrong and desperately need help.
> Thanks in advance.

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-USB-device-malfunctioned-Windows-recognize-ftopict542401.html