Connected wireless, where do I see the shared folders?

I am connected to the Access Point on my PC. What do I have to do to
see the shared folders and printers. How can I run on my laptop the
applications resident on my PC over wireless?

paulgNOSPAM@hotmail.com (ACc) wrote in news:407d88e1.21681876
@news2.sympatico.ca:

> I am connected to the Access Point on my PC. What do I have to do to
> see the shared folders and printers. How can I run on my laptop the
> applications resident on my PC over wireless?

It's called Microsoft File and Print Sharing. You can look it up on Google
on how to do it for the O/S you have installed on the machines.

Duane :)