WTB: Missile Command Upright manual w/ schematics

Seems that missile command manuals don't appear on ebay very often!
Originals, at least. Give me a price shipped to 48066 if you have one.
Needs to have the drawing set, as that is what I'm mainly in search
of.

Thanks!

I have an Original MC Operations Manual, but the drawing set 1A,1B is
for a cocktail cabinet.

2A and 2B are for the board which is the same for the upright.

If interested, drop me an email.

L.

Well actually, I don't even have a MC board yet :) Until I get one,
I'm keeping busy trying to put together a wiring harness. I've got
bits 'n pieces of various Atari harnesses and need to figure out what I
need to buy and make to complete it. It looks like this cab is a bit
different than other Atari cabs of the era, as it appears that it uses
a standard power brick AND a separate iso transformer.. My cab luckily
has the iso so I just need to figure out where it plugs in. I know, I
know.. I could just cut the connectors and wire it directly to the
line, but I'm trying to make it look as close to "stock" as possible :)