Least expensive 801.11g bridge

Yuki

I have a media player device called Squeezebox (www.slimdevices.com) that
has an ethernet jack.
I am planning to make the network connection to Squeezebox wireless (already
have a NetGear wireless router)

I figure I can do this in one of the following ways:

1. get a wireless bridge like Linksys WET54G
2. get a wireless AP or router that can operate as a bridge (must work with
my NetGear wireless router)
3. maybe a simple slave unit like WGA54G will work???

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
yuki

"yuki" <notread_news@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I have a media player device called Squeezebox (www.slimdevices.com) that
> has an ethernet jack.
> I am planning to make the network connection to Squeezebox wireless
(already
> have a NetGear wireless router)
>
> I figure I can do this in one of the following ways:
>
> 1. get a wireless bridge like Linksys WET54G
> 2. get a wireless AP or router that can operate as a bridge (must work
with
> my NetGear wireless router)
> 3. maybe a simple slave unit like WGA54G will work???

$65@buy.com ,,, probably work as ethernet adapter on most any ap, other
functions might require smc though.
http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?action=products_show_description&productCode=SMC2671W