Default Email program

Is it possible to set Road Runner as a default e-mail program...it is not one
of the choices available to me in the pulldown menu

Road Runner is a email service / ISP, and I don't think they supply a MAPI
DLL. Yahoo! and Hotmail support MAPI operations using the YMMAPI.DLL and
HMMAPI.DLL files respectively. Likewise, the corresponding mail service
provider should provide the feature.

--
Ramesh Srinivasan
MS-MVP, Windows Shell

Windows XP Troubleshooting
http://www.winhelponline.com

"Tefimom" <Tefimom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to set Road Runner as a default e-mail program...it is not
> one
> of the choices available to me in the pulldown menu

If I'm not mistaken, Roadrunner has web-based email but you can set up
Outlook Express (part of WinXP)
to use your Roadrunner email. Here's the link to setting up Outlook Express
with your Roadrunner email.
It's quick and easy.
http://help.rr.com/HMSFaqs/e_password_emailoe5.aspx?topic=E-mail

Hope this helps,