CPS2 Xmen vs Street fighter high score save

Is there a way to save high scores on the CPS2 system?
tim
1 answer Last reply
More about cps2 xmen street fighter high score save
  1. Quote:

    Is there a way to save high scores on the CPS2 system?
    tim

    I'm trying to solve the same problem, aparently it doesn't save highscores because in japan arcades are open 24/7, so they didn't bothered and it will keep scores only while its on, I'm trying to find a way to make it keep scores iven after turning off but still didn't got anything, if someone knows a way, battery or using a different kind of memory let us know.

    Hamilton, Brasil

Street Fighter Games Video Video Games