CPS2 Xmen vs Street fighter high score save

Last response: in Video Games
July 13, 2005 9:03:04 PM

Is there a way to save high scores on the CPS2 system?
tim
May 29, 2012 12:40:50 PM

Quote:

Is there a way to save high scores on the CPS2 system?
tim

I'm trying to solve the same problem, aparently it doesn't save highscores because in japan arcades are open 24/7, so they didn't bothered and it will keep scores only while its on, I'm trying to find a way to make it keep scores iven after turning off but still didn't got anything, if someone knows a way, battery or using a different kind of memory let us know.

Hamilton, Brasil
!