WTB: Used FIDO phone from either an Ottawa store or seller

Last response: in Network Providers
November 30, 2004 5:48:21 PM

I currently use a Nokia 3390 but require a phone that receives a
better signal as I live in an apartment with many "black out" spots.
This POS is going to take me to my grave (I've already dug its) if I
keep the thing, so I'm thinking that replacing it with another phone
capable of better reception is in order! New/Used doesn't matter
much, it just HAS to work much better then this one. FTR: I like the
3390's style and I don't require any extra toys (Camera, Games, etc.).

That said, if you live in the Ottawa region and have a phone that
might be of interest to me, please reply with the details.

Cheers,

Paul
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 6:07:38 PM

> I currently use a Nokia 3390 but require a phone that receives a
> better signal as I live in an apartment with many "black out" spots.
> This POS is going to take me to my grave (I've already dug its) if I
> keep the thing, so I'm thinking that replacing it with another phone
> capable of better reception is in order! New/Used doesn't matter
> much, it just HAS to work much better then this one. FTR: I like the
> 3390's style and I don't require any extra toys (Camera, Games, etc.).

I'm not in Ottawa, but I'm in Mississauga, and I'm selling a used
Nokia 7210 on E-Bay if you are interested. Auction ends in 5 hours
though, so you better hurry!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=...
!