want a broken video card

lattimershotgun

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2005
I would like to purchase either a fried x800 or possibly a Geforce 6800 256 GT either one or both would be fine with me. I am doing a sculpture out of one of each and would appreciate it. I will pay up to 20 bucks per card, plus shipping. Thanks Please contact me on here. and we can trade emails later. thank you

lattimershotgun

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2005
let me clear this up, i do not mean sculpt the video card. I am referring to making a sculpture out of these cards and other computer parts...

marneus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
i believe its 'art'

PS I know a student who is studying mould patterns...
PPS if they are reading this post... HI THERE !!!!

Trust me I know what I'm doing... ooops, grab the cat...

lattimershotgun

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2005
it is for class a big project i am doing for my class at WSU. I was going to make a statue i geuss you could say out of all the nvidia cards and one out of all the ATI cards. Its a tribute to my nerdyness! ahaha but i am having a hard time finding any burnt out high end cards.. I have alot of the lower end ones already that are broke.

cleeve

Illustrious
I have a broken 9700 PRO.

Is there anywhere you can pay to get videocards fixed once they're off of warranty?

RichPLS

Champion
You might try ATI and see if you can get one of thier damaged ones...

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>