Don't all of yall jump on this and drive the price up (Ebay)

Wait isn't that Dan Quayle's son Jacob???? Something familiar here...
;-)

- Craig

One very similar to that was listed on eBay about four months ago. The
auction got cancelled on the last day without any bids.

Corey C. wrote:
> One very similar to that was listed on eBay about four months ago. The
> auction got cancelled on the last day without any bids.

It's probably more of a statement about all the "religious relic" chips
that are on ebay than a serious auction.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

Hey... I've got a nice pair of mellons that look like boobs... maybe I
should...

"Erisian Amusements" <erisian_amusements@comBroccolicast.net> wrote in
message news:J76dndIDdc1gHUvfRVn-hw@comcast.com...
> Corey C. wrote:
>> One very similar to that was listed on eBay about four months ago. The
>> auction got cancelled on the last day without any bids.
>>

> It's probably more of a statement about all the "religious relic" chips
> that are on ebay than a serious auction.
>
> --
> Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
> directly!
> (Note new email address... old ones: cassLeekady99@comcast.net and
> cassTomatoadya@dimensional.com will continue to work-The choice is yours
> which one to use!)

Art
"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hey... I've got a nice pair of mellons that look like boobs... maybe I
> should...

Gee, I know a woman with a nice pair of boobs that look like melons . . .
maybe . . .

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

I once told a woman she had nice melons... even though she had just come
back from the produce stand, she didn't appreciate the comment...

shame, they were plump, firm, and fresh, most def!

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:S0CBe.43525$0i3.40836@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

> --
> Art
> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > Hey... I've got a nice pair of mellons that look like boobs... maybe I
> > should...
>
> Gee, I know a woman with a nice pair of boobs that look like melons . . .
> maybe . . .

:)