Trouble with Administrative login

I'm having a problem logging in as my Administrative user. Recently I created
a limited account and forgot to enable the user switching command and now
only my limited account comes up. I've typed in multiple combinations of how
my Admin. Users name should be and could be (that goes for the password
also). The limited account lets you do so little. Can anyone help me

Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch