computer shuts down while on the net

When I try to access some website and I am using window media player and
skype program the computer shuts down and I get a blue screen with a stop
error
STOP. 0x0000000A(0x00000000,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x804eb8bb

If someone can give me a clue of how to solve this problem please do.

fad

STOP 0X0000000A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

This can be any of hardware device error, software error, or general
hardware error.
Also, if you have any 3rd-party CD software, CDR - CDRW writing software,
make sure it is XP compatible. Make sure it has the latest patches &
updates.

See Aumha.org's knowledge base on stop errors
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

See also Kelly's site , in the "I" section --- under IRQL
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.co­m/xp_i.htm

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User