6800 GT OC Question

I've decided to get the BFG 6800 GT OC but I’m not sure if I should get the card with the custom fan or the reference fan.

The ones I've seen on the internet have the custom small dual fans and the ones I seen at Best Buy have the one larger reference fan.

Does anyone know if there is a performance difference between the two? Also are there any problems with BFG model compared to other manufacturers?
8 answers Last reply
More about 6800 question
  1. What?... I, I don't know that...
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGAGHAHGAGAGAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

2. Thanks Cleeve, that helps alot.
  3. I do what I can.

4. The reference fan is much better.

Maxtor disgraces the six letters that make Matrox.
  5. The BFG has Lifetime warranty. Plus they OC it. And if you OC it and it fries. They give you a new one.
  6. Thanks that fan thing was throwing me off when shopping for good prices.
  7. They move the same air just different RPM I suppose the 2 fans would be quieter.

Xeon

<font color=red>Post created with being a dickhead in mind.</font color=red>
    <font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>
  8. I dont think so.

Xeon

<font color=red>Post created with being a dickhead in mind.</font color=red>
    <font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Performance Fan Internet Graphics