Equipment recommendations.

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
April 15, 2004 2:57:21 AM

Hi, im looking for a combined dsl modem/wireless router/firewall to add to
my setup. I all ready have 4 dlink dwl-g520 nic cards running in adhoc mode
to share my dsl connection and a pci dsl modem supplying the connection. Can
anyone give me info on some products that would do the job. cheers
Anonymous
April 15, 2004 10:40:46 AM

You should find at least few products based on your data rate requirements.
http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=33&scid=...

!