Equipment recommendations.

Hi, im looking for a combined dsl modem/wireless router/firewall to add to
my setup. I all ready have 4 dlink dwl-g520 nic cards running in adhoc mode
to share my dsl connection and a pci dsl modem supplying the connection. Can
anyone give me info on some products that would do the job. cheers
1 answer Last reply
More about equipment recommendations

    You should find at least few products based on your data rate requirements.
    http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=33&scid=35

    "Reece" <Reece@Reece.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, im looking for a combined dsl modem/wireless router/firewall to add to
    > my setup. I all ready have 4 dlink dwl-g520 nic cards running in adhoc
    mode
    > to share my dsl connection and a pci dsl modem supplying the connection.
    Can
    > anyone give me info on some products that would do the job. cheers

DSL Modem Connection Wireless Networking