Players in FM

FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new
game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
people. Any positions.

Thank you please.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:51:02 +0100, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:

>FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new
>game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
>people. Any positions.
>
>Thank you please.

maciej zurawski
vaclav kolousek
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 06:57:06 GMT, Chris F wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:51:02 +0100, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>
>>FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new
>>game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
>>people. Any positions.
>>
>>Thank you please.
>
> maciej zurawski
> vaclav kolousek

Cheers Chris.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:43:49 +0100, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 06:57:06 GMT, Chris F wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:51:02 +0100, Daniel Marsh
>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>>
>>>FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new
>>>game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
>>>people. Any positions.
>>>
>>>Thank you please.
>>
>> maciej zurawski
>> vaclav kolousek
>

>Cheers Chris.

i find kamil kosowski is a decent left winger too.

oh and christoffer andersen, D/AMRL is pure quality.
--

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 17:32:20 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:43:49 +0100, Daniel Marsh
><danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 06:57:06 GMT, Chris F wrote:

>>> maciej zurawski
>>> vaclav kolousek
>>

>>Cheers Chris.
>
>i find kamil kosowski is a decent left winger too.
>
>oh and christoffer andersen, D/AMRL is pure quality.

make that andersson.
--

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new
> game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
> people. Any positions.
>
> Thank you please.

Daniel Garcia at Espanyol is a good young DL
Ian Murray at Hibs is a good young DC ( he's actually D/DMC )
Nico Kranjcar is a good AMC
Crespo is always a good buy, if you can afford him
Sunday Oliseh, use him as a DMC
Fernando Ricksen is class as a DR, and can play in midfield too

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
> people. Any positions.

Which team are you playing?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:48:02 +0100, Stephen Weir wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
>> people. Any positions.
>
> Which team are you playing?

None yet. It will most likely be a mid-table Serie A or La Liga club.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:47:32 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new
>> game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
>> people. Any positions.
>>
>> Thank you please.
>
> Daniel Garcia at Espanyol is a good young DL
> Ian Murray at Hibs is a good young DC ( he's actually D/DMC )
> Nico Kranjcar is a good AMC
> Crespo is always a good buy, if you can afford him
> Sunday Oliseh, use him as a DMC
> Fernando Ricksen is class as a DR, and can play in midfield too

Ta Dave.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Chris F wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:51:02 +0100, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>

>>FM has remained largely untouched for months and I want to start a new
>>game. I'm a lazy wise and beautiful woman so I'm asking for suggestions of good players
>>people. Any positions.
>>
>>Thank you please.
>

> maciej zurawski
Yup pure class this one.

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Which team are you playing?
>>
> None yet. It will most likely be a mid-table Serie A or La Liga club.

Milan Jurkovic (GK) - I have a very good feeling about this player. He's
only about 18, and is already my first choice.
Archil Arveladze (AM/F C) - He's been putting up some good ratings, but not
sure if he'd make it in a higher league.
Sven Krause (S C) - Scored a few in pre-season, and is another player I have
a good feeling about.
Matteo Valli (S C) - Another youngster I have high hopes for, which is rare
for my San Marino team.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> Which team are you playing?
>>>
>> None yet. It will most likely be a mid-table Serie A or La Liga
>> club.
>
> Milan Jurkovic (GK) - I have a very good feeling about this player. He's
> only about 18, and is already my first choice.
> Archil Arveladze (AM/F C) - He's been putting up some good ratings,
> but not sure if he'd make it in a higher league.

He's worse than Shota ;-) And I can't comment on the others, as I've never
had them in any of my FM teams.

> Sven Krause (S C) - Scored a few in pre-season, and is another player
> I have a good feeling about.
> Matteo Valli (S C) - Another youngster I have high hopes for, which
> is rare for my San Marino team.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

>> Archil Arveladze (AM/F C) - He's been putting up some good ratings,
>> but not sure if he'd make it in a higher league.
>
> He's worse than Shota ;-) And I can't comment on the others, as I've
> never
> had them in any of my FM teams.

Archil was a 30 y.o. player, and I've played him several times on minor
leagues and he was awesome

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/