Ralph

right click does not work on sub menus, I've deleted some
programs, the programs do not show in the programs
folder but are still are in the START, ALL PROGRAMS When
I right click on them it gives not option to copy paste
delete remane ect.

any help
thanks

If your right click menu is missing.....

XP Start Menu >>
Right click the Start button | Properties |
Start Menu tab | Customize button | Advanced tab |
Scroll down to and Check: ? Enable dragging and dropping |
OK | OK

Classic Start Menu >>

--

Michael

"Ralph" <Ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> right click does not work on sub menus, I've deleted some
> programs, the programs do not show in the programs
> folder but are still are in the START, ALL PROGRAMS When
> I right click on them it gives not option to copy paste
> delete rename etc.
>
> any help
> thanks

You need to enable the "Enable Dragging and Dropping" Option in your start
menu properties. Follow these steps:

Classic Start Menu:
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize
Enable the option "Enable Dragging and Dropping."

For New Start Menu:
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize
Click "Advanced" tab and enable the option "Enable Dragging and Dropping."

--
Ramesh Srinivasan
MS-MVP, Windows Shell

Windows XP Troubleshooting