Remote Desktop Web Connection

I connect to a WIN2K Terminal Sever from an XP Media Centre workstation. I am
able to connect on all screen sizes except for "Full-Screen" mode. My XP's
resolution is set at 1680 X 1050. When I try connecting in "Full-Screen"
absolutely nothing happens. Any suggestion?

The servers video card must support the resolution you are trying to connect
with. It sounds like you are trying to connect from a 17inch laptop. My
laptop is a 17inch running 1680 x 1050. In the code on your page you need to
add a check that says if the clients resolution is greater than 1280 x 1024
then set the screen res to connect at to 1280 x 1024. This will ensure that
you wont run into problems with unsupported screen resolutions.

--
Jeremy Wadsworth
Web Developer

"JNA" wrote:

> I connect to a WIN2K Terminal Sever from an XP Media Centre workstation. I am
> able to connect on all screen sizes except for "Full-Screen" mode. My XP's
> resolution is set at 1680 X 1050. When I try connecting in "Full-Screen"
> absolutely nothing happens. Any suggestion?

Thanks for your help