WIN XP freezes after video conversion

Tags:
  • Video
  • Windows XP
June 7, 2005 9:48:03 PM

Windows XP freezes after using my video conversion softwares like Video
Convert Master, Aurora Media Workshop, etc. These programs worked perfectly
for me before but now for some reason they're causing problems with XP. What
might be the problem?

Im running:
Windows XP Home Edition SP2
Intel Pentium 4 2.26GHz
255 MB RAM

Some softwares installed are:
Softwin BitDefender 8 Professional Plus
Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal
Tuneup Utilities 2004
Webroot Window Washer
PC Tools Registry Mechanic

Windows and installed applications are updated constantly...

More about : win freezes video conversion

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 12:20:33 AM

Could be the fact that you only have 256 MB of RAM. XP really needs 512 MB
to work well. Your video conversion applications are undoubtedly hogging
RAM like crazy.

!