TECH: Ms Pac: Horizontal bars in maze and ghosts when they..

Still working on this one, checked LS161's, VRAMS, etc etc. ROMS, you name
it. Something's gonna be goofy.

Red horizontal lines same color as the maze edges in the first screen. About
every 4 pixels but not in the dark areas of the maze. Ghosts only have it
when they turn blue. Also in the midway logo on the attract screen.

Any ideas?

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

solved: gouged pad in unused spot below char eproms was shorted to
another...grrr....