Gathering Interest In Iowa 2 day storage liquidation

Hey all,
I Have a large storage unit Located Near Cresco Iowa, northern part of
the state located off hwy 63. I am thinking about having a day 2-3
liquidation sale. About 50 units. It would be a first come 1st serve
type of deal, All games are untested but I do have a good inverter so
I'm sure we could test if it was a big deal.

Prices would be fair. And CA$H would be the only means of payment.

Please don't ask me to hold a certain title if you see it in the pic.

I DON'T have a list of titles sorry, there are a lot of conversions,
and odds, and ends.

I spoke with Scott Caldwell when he was up here last week about doing
this. He thought he may know a few down his way that may be interested.

I'm looking to see how many may be interested if I ran it on like a
Saturday, and sunday, maybe toss in one weekday.

If I have enough parties willing to make that trip I will to do it. I
will let everyone know when, directions, etc.

Thanks for looking Tom

http://images.andale.com/f2/112/127/13823209/1123359739214_northstorage1.jpg

http://images.andale.com/f2/112/127/13823209/1119435504815_northstorage2.jpg

http://images.andale.com/f2/112/127/13823209/1121529763984_northstorage3.jpg

http://images.andale.com/f2/112/127/13823209/1121835210891_northstorage5.jpg

Had a couple guys email me on all of it, as one bulk buy. I'm open to
that I know without a list it would be hard to lay a solid price out
there, just something more to think about....

whats up w/ the dig dug?
it looks like a conversion into a centuri style cab.
nice selection of games you have there.
i never heard of mad (in the nintendo cab). is this a dedicated unit or
conversion?

ronald

I have like 4 people so far anybody else?

Ron Jr. wrote:
> whats up w/ the dig dug?
> it looks like a conversion into a centuri style cab.

Looks dedicated to me, it just looks different because of the angle in
which the picture was taken.

Update, I have decided to go ahead with this. I am thinking Next
Saturday July 30th. I am planning on 8am -3pm. I will start a new
thread, with more pics, and more details on sunday, or monday. Like I
said the storage is about 70 miles from me. so I need to get up there,
and spend some time figuring out just what is there.
Questions, give me a call
319-573-4373 Thanks tom

Also looking for Galaga projects, spy hunters ,Tron,& late model pins
so if you have any of these we may be able to work trades, or I will
pay cash.