Windows XP time sensitive logins

I have a set of home computers (Windows XP Home and Professional)
under a small network (no AD or Domain Controller). I would like to
know if there is a way I can set up some of the login users under a
calendar, where they may be allowed to login only Saturdays and Sundays

from 12:00 - 13:30 and 18:00-21:00. Does windows XP provide such
feature? I looked in Group Poliies, but I failed to see it - any
hints, sites, and/or software names will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

James.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows time sensitive logins

    James,

    Restrict User Logon Hours:
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_restrict_users.htm

    Note that in a stand-alone / SOHO environment, you cannot forcibly logoff an
    user.

    --
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    MS-MVP, Windows Shell

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    <shija03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have a set of home computers (Windows XP Home and Professional)
    > under a small network (no AD or Domain Controller). I would like to
    > know if there is a way I can set up some of the login users under a
    > calendar, where they may be allowed to login only Saturdays and Sundays
    >
    > from 12:00 - 13:30 and 18:00-21:00. Does windows XP provide such
    > feature? I looked in Group Poliies, but I failed to see it - any
    > hints, sites, and/or software names will be greatly appreciated.
    >

    > Thank you,
    >

    > James.

    * Note that in a stand-alone / SOHO environment, you cannot forcibly logoff
    an
    user after the logon time expires.

    --

    > James,
    >
    > Restrict User Logon Hours:
    > http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_restrict_users.htm
    >
    > Note that in a stand-alone / SOHO environment, you cannot forcibly logoff
    > an user.
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh Srinivasan
    > MS-MVP, Windows Shell
    >
    > Windows XP Troubleshooting
    > http://www.winhelponline.com
    >
    > <shija03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I have a set of home computers (Windows XP Home and Professional)
    >> under a small network (no AD or Domain Controller). I would like to
    >> know if there is a way I can set up some of the login users under a
    >> calendar, where they may be allowed to login only Saturdays and Sundays
    >>
    >> from 12:00 - 13:30 and 18:00-21:00. Does windows XP provide such
    >> feature? I looked in Group Poliies, but I failed to see it - any
    >> hints, sites, and/or software names will be greatly appreciated.
    >>

    >> Thank you,
    >>

    >> James.

Login Domain Controller Windows XP