Cannon Digital Camera download

I am unable to download pictures from my Cannon A70. Computer does not
recognize camera. Get an error message about a Zb module problem . Have
reinstalled Cannon software. Also happens with other digital photo software
on computer. (Microsoft Picture It )Seems as though some Windows sftware is
missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Byte

Did you install the software BEFORE connecting your camera to the PC?
During the app installation process it will tell you when to connect the
camera to the PC and not before. Recommend you completely uninstall
and reinstall the camera to resolve your situation.

--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Percussiveman" wrote:

> I am unable to download pictures from my Cannon A70. Computer does not
> recognize camera. Get an error message about a Zb module problem . Have
> reinstalled Cannon software. Also happens with other digital photo software
> on computer. (Microsoft Picture It )Seems as though some Windows sftware is
> missing? Any help would be appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS