Missing DLL file

Hi folks,

I have somehow in my virus cleaning deleted a DLL file (or two??) that now
prevents me from syncing my Palm and gives me two MS Visual Basic "Error in
through the error messages while the Palm will not work or even let me remove
and redownload the software. Is there any way to find or indentify missing
DLL files?
--
Ali
2 answers Last reply

    Uninstalling and reinstalling Excell may solve your situation.
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Ali" wrote:

    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I have somehow in my virus cleaning deleted a DLL file (or two??) that now
    > prevents me from syncing my Palm and gives me two MS Visual Basic "Error in
    > through the error messages while the Palm will not work or even let me remove
    > and redownload the software. Is there any way to find or indentify missing
    > DLL files?
    > --
    > Ali

    Thanks for the help Byte, but unfortunately it did not fix the problem.
    However, when I try to add/remove my Palm software, I at least get a missing
    file name instaed of a pop up saying it can't be deleted. Don't know if that
    can help me, but it is foward momentum. Excel still has the two DLL error
    messages for Visual Basic, but still opens and functions.
    --
    Ali

    "Byte" wrote:

    > Uninstalling and reinstalling Excell may solve your situation.
    > --
    > Some days you're the windshield,
    > some days you're the bug.
    >

    > "Ali" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi folks,
    > >
    > > I have somehow in my virus cleaning deleted a DLL file (or two??) that now
    > > prevents me from syncing my Palm and gives me two MS Visual Basic "Error in
    > > through the error messages while the Palm will not work or even let me remove
    > > and redownload the software. Is there any way to find or indentify missing
    > > DLL files?
    > > --
    > > Ali

DLL Windows XP