Tech Moon Cresta

The game will not start,every time you press start it loses all credits and
resets to the screen in the pic,scroll down to see pic of the board.

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~jmuczynski/

That looks like a converted "Galaxian" mother board.
Possibly search for info using "Galaxian" also.

"Joe Muczynski" <jmuczynski@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message
> The game will not start,every time you press start it loses all credits
> and
> resets to the screen in the pic,scroll down to see pic of the board.
>
> http://home.wideopenwest.com/~jmuczynski/

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:21:22 -0400, "Joe Muczynski"
<jmuczynski@wideopenwest.com> wrote:

>The game will not start,every time you press start it loses all credits and
>resets to the screen in the pic,scroll down to see pic of the board.

Either a bad ROM or a bad RAM (or maybe something related to the
circuitry around those chips).

Could also be a dodgy CPU.

"Joe Muczynski" wrote:

> The game will not start,every time you press start it loses all credits
> and
> resets to the screen in the pic,scroll down to see pic of the board.

Might be a stretch, but I have heard about some boards that have
problems in their audio/amp areas that cause a short to present itself when
the game tries to play some sounds. The amp shorts, the power cuts/drops,
the game resets.

Easier to confirm with a game that has a test mode that tests sounds or
sounds in attract mode...

Peace!

[Get Delete FXP Files Now! http://www.deletefxpfiles.com]
-=- James R. Twine, MCP, (spam@jrtwine.com)