System Restore

June 8, 2005 12:16:02 PM

I am running Windows XP with SP2 installed.
I went to run System restore and I get the windows for stystem restore but
it is blank except for System restore in the upper left hand corner of the
window. I went into control panel under system and tryed to stop and start
under performing system restores. I still only get the empty window.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Rick

More about : system restore

June 8, 2005 4:37:02 PM

How to troubleshoot the System Restore tool in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q302796/
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"rick s" wrote:

> I am running Windows XP with SP2 installed.
> I went to run System restore and I get the windows for stystem restore but
> it is blank except for System restore in the upper left hand corner of the
> window. I went into control panel under system and tryed to stop and start
> under performing system restores. I still only get the empty window.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Rick

Anonymous