System Restore

I am running Windows XP with SP2 installed.
I went to run System restore and I get the windows for stystem restore but
it is blank except for System restore in the upper left hand corner of the
window. I went into control panel under system and tryed to stop and start
under performing system restores. I still only get the empty window.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Rick
2 answers Last reply
More about system restore

    How to troubleshoot the System Restore tool in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q302796/
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "rick s" wrote:

    > I am running Windows XP with SP2 installed.
    > I went to run System restore and I get the windows for stystem restore but
    > it is blank except for System restore in the upper left hand corner of the
    > window. I went into control panel under system and tryed to stop and start
    > under performing system restores. I still only get the empty window.
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Rick

    Hi Rick,

    See if this script fixes it.
    System Restore Calendar Blank
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_sysrestore_blank.htm

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    rick s wrote:
    > I am running Windows XP with SP2 installed.
    > I went to run System restore and I get the windows for
    > stystem restore but it is blank except for System restore
    > in the upper left hand corner of the window. I went into
    > control panel under system and tryed to stop and start
    > under performing system restores. I still only get the
    > empty window.
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Rick

Control Panel Support System Restore Microsoft Windows XP