TECH: Great 1000 Miles Rally buttons

So I just got this Great 1K Miles Rally for my brother-in-law. Fun
game, but I have a question. This one is a conversion, and doesn't
seem to have any brakes. Is that right? In test mode, it appears the
gas pedal is button #2. Where is button #1?

I've tried looking at some of the regular places around the web, but
not found anything definitive yet... so if anyone has one of these, or
has had one, could you let me know? If it needs a button, I'll get one
in before I take it to him.

Thanks
MitchelWB

The game can be set up with a brake or without one. It is set by a dip
switch. When set without a brake takeing your foot off the gas makes
the car brake. Ted