Error loading P17.dll

The rest of the error message: "The specified module could not be found."
How do I find out what the specified module is, so I can try to fix the
problem?

Thanks in advance.
--
oldmountainman

Byte

p17.dll - Process Information
http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/p17/
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"oldmountainman" wrote:

> The rest of the error message: "The specified module could not be found."
> How do I find out what the specified module is, so I can try to fix the
> problem?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> oldmountainman

The link you referenced made me turn on my speakers and see if I had sound.
Nothing! Although all of the Sound Blaster files seemed intact, I
re-installed the software. Eureka!! I now have sound and the error message
has disappeared.

Thanks, Byte
--
oldmountainman