Gorf joystick questions

Did Gorf originally come with a blue or black joystick? Mine is blue
but I think black was original. Would it be easy to replace mine with a
black handle? The joystick works perfectly so I dont want to mess it up
if I try to put a black one on.
4 answers Last reply
More about gorf joystick questions

    There is a black one on ebay expiring Sun., 7/16/05
    Mine is black, and I think they were all black. Maybe you have a Tron
    handle. I wouldn't change it though.

    Brian
    atlfun

    black-
    ifs yours looks good and works well leave it alone.
    the insides are messy.

    3 security screws on each half of the joystick are all that is required
    to remove the outer shell. Easily switched out with the black shell....

    Worth mentioning- the security screws are "security allen" NOT
    "security torx" so it's a little tougher finding the removal tool
    depending on where you live. FWIW, most of these games shipped with
    the removal tool so you might check the cabinet carefully and manual
    packet if it's still around.

    I believe Harbor Freight sells a set of various screwdriver bits
    including the correct security allen type for Tron, Gorf, Satan's
    Hollow, ect.

    Mike Doyle

Games Joystick Video Video Games