Is there a way to get XP to open ISO files for installation? I get the
message "windows cannot open this file" when I try to install the
files. Thank you in advance.

--
jw9

"jw9" wrote:
> Is there a way to get XP to open ISO files for installation?
> I get the
> message "windows cannot open this file" when I try to install
> the
> files. Thank you in advance.
>

> --
> jw9

Download Daemon Tools, mount the ISO with it, go into My Computer,
there should be a new virtual drive with the contents of that ISO.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-ISO-ftopict543738.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1715485