javascript wont start application

When I click on links with javascript on a homepage the application starts
ok but when I go to page under this homepage and click on javascript links
nothing happens.
2 answers Last reply
More about javascript wont start application

    Hi,

    Does it happen for all the websites that you visit or only a particular
    webiste.

    do you see a yellow exclaimation icon on the left lower side of the IE
    window. If it comes then it is a programming error.
    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh

    "Panscho" wrote:

    > When I click on links with javascript on a homepage the application starts
    > ok but when I go to page under this homepage and click on javascript links
    > nothing happens.

    As far as I can se it happens only on a certain site but only on this pc. No
    yellow exclamaton icon appears and I have no clue wether it is a problem in
    XP sp2 or IE6
    regards
    panscho

    "M. Rajesh" <mrajesh24_ns@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does it happen for all the websites that you visit or only a particular
    > webiste.
    >
    > do you see a yellow exclaimation icon on the left lower side of the IE
    > window. If it comes then it is a programming error.
    > --
    > Regards
    > M. Rajesh
    > .Net and Windows Shell MVP
    > www.winxpsolution.com.
    > Windows MarketPlace Moderator
    >

    > "Panscho" wrote:
    >

    >> When I click on links with javascript on a homepage the application
    >> starts
    >> ok but when I go to page under this homepage and click on javascript
    >> links
    >> nothing happens.

Support Javascript Microsoft Windows XP