javascript wont start application

When I click on links with javascript on a homepage the application starts
ok but when I go to page under this homepage and click on javascript links
nothing happens.

Hi,

Does it happen for all the websites that you visit or only a particular
webiste.

do you see a yellow exclaimation icon on the left lower side of the IE
window. If it comes then it is a programming error.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"Panscho" wrote:

> When I click on links with javascript on a homepage the application starts
> ok but when I go to page under this homepage and click on javascript links
> nothing happens.

As far as I can se it happens only on a certain site but only on this pc. No
yellow exclamaton icon appears and I have no clue wether it is a problem in
XP sp2 or IE6
regards
panscho