How do you turn on the form predict thing?

Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
suggestions come up?

Thanks for any help...

Stevie

"Funker" <funker@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
> where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
> suggestions come up?
>
> Thanks for any help...

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools>Internet Options>Content tab>AutoComplete
button

In Firefox (please do get Firefox), go to Tools>Options>Saved Form
Information

:)