Happens to the best of us...

I took care of ya ;)

Sorry if I ruined any potenial re re's that may have actually BIN'd :)

- Matt

Matty-t wrote:

> I took care of ya ;)
>
> Sorry if I ruined any potenial re re's that may have actually BIN'd :)
>
> - Matt

Thank you, Sir - now nobody will ever know that I listed a $12,500.00
Buy It Now price on an NBA Jam Tournament Edition semi-full kit.

Doh!

Baudtender

In article <AKWdnc2D0Z3rr0bfRVn-pQ@comcast.com>,
"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote:

> Thank you, Sir - now nobody will ever know that I listed a $12,500.00
> Buy It Now price on an NBA Jam Tournament Edition semi-full kit.

Ah, yer better off. :)

--
Though I've tried, I've fallen... / I have sunk so low
I have messed up / Better I should know