Part Identification: Red Reset Switch/Button

I've got a Tron pcb with only the bottom half of the reset button.
Does anyone have a part no., replacement part no. or source that
sells these?

I searched google groups but came up with nothing.

Thanks
Lance
2 answers Last reply
More about part identification reset switch button

    google "he real bob roberts"

    He has them somewhere on there.. they are the same N.O. DPST switches
    used on pac boards.

    - Matt

    Ok, thanks I'll check. Must have missed them.

    On 18 Jul 2005 08:30:19 -0700, "Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com>
    wrote:

    >google "he real bob roberts"
    >
    > He has them somewhere on there.. they are the same N.O. DPST switches
    >used on pac boards.
    >
    > - Matt

Games Switch Video Video Games