  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 8, 2005 10:51:00 AM

how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?

--

Christo

More about : fm2005 window mode

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:58:23 AM

"Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 864gk$m5b$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?
>

> --
>
> Christo

its cool i got it

-small_screen -windowed

i just had been told -small_screen

cheers

--

Christo
Anonymous

you can set it in the in game prefernces too i think, just uncheck the full
screen tick box...

"Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 864uf$t36$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 864gk$m5b$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?
>>

>> --
>>
>> Christo
>>

> its cool i got it
>
> -small_screen -windowed
>
> i just had been told -small_screen
>
> cheers
>
> --
>
> Christo

June 8, 2005 5:26:54 PM

"Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 864gk$m5b$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?

Game preferences. But it only works if your screen is on a high enough
resoloution when you select it. Once it's activated it doesn't matter the
resoloution of your screen. Silly really.

--
Fil
Anonymous

"Fil Arkonus" <fil@arkonuspants.f9pants.copants.ukpants> wrote in message
> "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 864gk$m5b$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?
>
> Game preferences. But it only works if your screen is on a high enough
> resoloution when you select it. Once it's activated it doesn't matter the
> resoloution of your screen. Silly really.
>
> --
> Fil

i couldn't see it in game preferences mind..... but thats just me and i am
blind

it works the way i did it, if anyone interested how i right clicked on the
fm icon on desktop

and in the path i added the following

-small_screen -windowed

as far as i can see it isnt in the preferences
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:23:19 AM

Christo wrote:

> i couldn't see it in game preferences mind..... but thats just me and i am
> blind

Damn it. Now you have really done it. You have given SI/Sega an idea for a
spin.
FM - it's so easy even the blind can play it.
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:23:20 AM

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote in
message news:42A71B77.7B3717B5@netvigator.com...
> Christo wrote:
>
>> i couldn't see it in game preferences mind..... but thats just me and i
>> am
>> blind
>
> Damn it. Now you have really done it. You have given SI/Sega an idea for a
> spin.
> FM - it's so easy even the blind can play it.

haha!
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:13:08 AM

"Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 8756o$a3a$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> as far as i can see it isnt in the preferences

It's a bit backwards. It's the box that says "Full Screen". It's ticked by
default, and to play windowed you have to untick it.

But as I said it won't work if your res is too low. The small screen thing
get's around that on the command prompt method though.

--
Fil
!