FM2005 window mode?

how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?

--

Christo
7 answers Last reply

    "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?
    >

    > --
    >
    > Christo

    its cool i got it

    -small_screen -windowed

    i just had been told -small_screen

    cheers

    --

    Christo

    you can set it in the in game prefernces too i think, just uncheck the full
    screen tick box...

    > "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> Christo
    >>

    > its cool i got it
    >
    > -small_screen -windowed
    >
    > i just had been told -small_screen
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > --
    >
    > Christo

    "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?

    Game preferences. But it only works if your screen is on a high enough
    resoloution when you select it. Once it's activated it doesn't matter the
    resoloution of your screen. Silly really.

    --
    Fil

    "Fil Arkonus" <fil@arkonuspants.f9pants.copants.ukpants> wrote in message
    > "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> how do you play FM 2005 in windowed mode?
    >
    > Game preferences. But it only works if your screen is on a high enough
    > resoloution when you select it. Once it's activated it doesn't matter the
    > resoloution of your screen. Silly really.
    >
    > --
    > Fil

    i couldn't see it in game preferences mind..... but thats just me and i am
    blind

    it works the way i did it, if anyone interested how i right clicked on the
    fm icon on desktop

    and in the path i added the following

    -small_screen -windowed

    as far as i can see it isnt in the preferences

    Christo wrote:

    > i couldn't see it in game preferences mind..... but thats just me and i am
    > blind

    Damn it. Now you have really done it. You have given SI/Sega an idea for a
    spin.
    FM - it's so easy even the blind can play it.

    "The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote in
    message news:42A71B77.7B3717B5@netvigator.com...
    > Christo wrote:
    >
    >> i couldn't see it in game preferences mind..... but thats just me and i
    >> am
    >> blind
    >
    > Damn it. Now you have really done it. You have given SI/Sega an idea for a
    > spin.
    > FM - it's so easy even the blind can play it.

    haha!

    > as far as i can see it isnt in the preferences

    It's a bit backwards. It's the box that says "Full Screen". It's ticked by
    default, and to play windowed you have to untick it.

    But as I said it won't work if your res is too low. The small screen thing
    get's around that on the command prompt method though.

    --
    Fil

Games Video Games