Q'Bert Intellectual Property...

Hi Everyone..

Does anyone out there know who owns the Intellectual Property rights to
Q'Bert?

All the best
Darryl Pike
3 answers Last reply
More about bert intellectual property

    >Does anyone out there know who owns the >Intellectual Property rights to
    >Q'Bert?

    Search on the rec.games.pinball newsgroup for Gottlieb. There is an
    owner who is very reasonable who allows reproductions. gottlieb was
    well known for pinballs and many repos of their games have been done.

    You can also contact Steve Young at Pinball Resource in NY. He does a
    ton of GTB reproductions- legally.

    Kirb

    I believe Columbia Tri-Star (Sony) owns Q*Bert.

    Greg

    "Defender" <darryl.pike@instrumar.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Everyone..
    >
    > Does anyone out there know who owns the Intellectual Property rights to
    > Q'Bert?
    >
    > All the best
    > Darryl Pike

    Thank you for the information and leads... Here is the information if
    any one wants to have it also..

    Robert Fesjian, rfesjian@mondialgroup.com
    Gottlieb Development LLC
    101 Secor Lane, P.O. Box 889