FF: Screw Extractor Sets

Perhaps a bit OT, but it's free. 5 or 6 piece screw extractor sets to
the first three to reply. I'll go left to right in order of reply:

http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/FFJULY.JPG

As usual, my rules (please note new addition):
I pay shipping to US
They are not to show up on eBay!
I don't de-munge your email address
Winners are not announced to group
Banned for breaking my ebay rule: Ed in NJ
Banned for pissing me off: George in CA

Hans O in Chicago

I'll take one if still available. Thanks for offering these to the
group.

Mark

Items are spoken for. Thanks for your interest.
Hans O

> Perhaps a bit OT, but it's free. 5 or 6 piece screw extractor sets to
> the first three to reply. I'll go left to right in order of reply:
>
> http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/FFJULY.JPG
>
> As usual, my rules (please note new addition):
> I pay shipping to US
> They are not to show up on eBay!
> I don't de-munge your email address
> Winners are not announced to group
> Banned for breaking my ebay rule: Ed in NJ
> Banned for pissing me off: George in CA
>
> Hans O in Chicago

Hey Hans,

I'll take a set if they're still available.

thanks,

steve