Whats the going price for a Stargate?

What is a fair price for a Stargate in average condition, working 100%.
The seller has a "make an offer" price on it.

$400

"kaz1961" <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What is a fair price for a Stargate in average condition, working 100%.
> The seller has a "make an offer" price on it.

I just sold a nice one with a virgin mary ;) in it for $450.\

~eric

I think if you search for vrgin mary stargate in the group you will
find the links, they are still active
~eric

Whoa! Holy Cow. I put more than that in it just restoring one.

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:35:37 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:

>$400
>
>"kaz1961" <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> What is a fair price for a Stargate in average condition, working 100%.
>> The seller has a "make an offer" price on it.

Well, he said average condition, and restoring them almost always costs more
than they are "worth". Usually when you restore one top to bottom it is to
keep for yourself.

"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Whoa! Holy Cow. I put more than that in it just restoring one.
>
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:35:37 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:
>
>>$400
>>
>>"kaz1961" <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> What is a fair price for a Stargate in average condition, working 100%.
>>> The seller has a "make an offer" price on it.

haha, good point. Your right.

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:33:15 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:

>Well, he said average condition, and restoring them almost always costs more
>than they are "worth". Usually when you restore one top to bottom it is to
>keep for yourself.
>

>"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Whoa! Holy Cow. I put more than that in it just restoring one.
>>
>> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:35:37 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:
>>
>>>$400
>>>
>>>"kaz1961" <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Still got pics of that.

On 19 Jul 2005 20:56:00 -0700, lenscape@hotmail.com wrote:

>I just sold a nice one with a virgin mary ;) in it for $450.\
>
>~eric

No I was just saying I still have them.