INFO: Anyone have a scan of the Virtua Fighter 3 manuals?

I just traded a working Asteroids machine for a Virtua Fighter 3 machine,
the one with the 33” monitor. The game seems to have 1 problem, the monitor
doesn’t fire up. It’s making a clicking sound when it tries to fire up. I’ve
seen this before and figure that I just need to replace the HOT and flyback.
But, I can’t for the life of me get confirmation as to what monitor this is.
There are numbers all over it, but none of them match with actual WG monitor
#s, I do know this is a WG monitor. I’m hoping the manuals will list the
actual model # and show some picts of the monitor’s internals so I can
confirm.

Also, it would just be cool to have them. :)

I’d also be interested in getting a hard copy of the manual, original or
decent photocopy.

Thanxx,

Adam

adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

terry

I used this page to help me ID a monitor:
http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/monitor.html
Bob Roberts is THE MAN! Sorry, couldn't find any manuals for VF3, but if
you ID your monitor, at least you'll know which manual you'll need.

Terry

"Adam Dare" <adam_AT_msn_DOT_com> wrote in message
>I just traded a working Asteroids machine for a Virtua Fighter 3 machine,
>the one with the 33" monitor. The game seems to have 1 problem, the
>monitor doesn't fire up. It's making a clicking sound when it tries to
>fire up. I've seen this before and figure that I just need to replace the
>HOT and flyback. But, I can't for the life of me get confirmation as to
>what monitor this is. There are numbers all over it, but none of them match
>with actual WG monitor #s, I do know this is a WG monitor. I'm hoping the
>manuals will list the actual model # and show some picts of the monitor's
>internals so I can confirm.
>

> Also, it would just be cool to have them. :)
>

> I'd also be interested in getting a hard copy of the manual, original or
> decent photocopy.
>

> Thanxx,
>

> Adam
>
> adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

I already glanced through a few and didn't see anything. I'll lug a laptop
down and take a closer look though.

And yah, I really like Bob. He's awesome! :)

Adam