Screen flash / power spike problem....

..... I sometimes get a 'spike' looking like a power surge or switch on flash
across the centre of my screen (horizontal) for a split second - the pc can
be running
and stable and working ok for hours - all of a sudden it will flash -
perhaps a couple of times....

I've just replaced the graphics card for a new one and it still does it
occasionally just like before....

could it be a faulty power supply (PSU) ????

Any other ideas as to what could cause it ????? (faulty motherboard - i hope
not) !!!

Byte

You're probably getting power spikes over your AC outlet. Recommend
you purchase a surge protector. They are less than $20
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.