No X800XL on the Futuremark website.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
That sux, they have all of the X800 series except for the X800XL's. It just list your GPU as a generic. If you want to compare your scores it has to be with oen of the other X800 series.

READ THE STICKY AND WIN A PRIZE! ALL PRIZES CAN BE CLAIMED IN THE SECTION TITLED "THE OTHER"

LOL!

That's hillarious dude!

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets fixed with the next driver launch or the next 3Dmk patch.

BTW, which version or is it for all of them?

Have you tried Aquamark to see what they have on their site?

BTW, congrats on receiving the card.

Is that what you mean in your PM, I got confused. LOL! :lol:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
I know that 3Dmark 01 and 05 dont have it listed. There are some high scores on just the plain X800.

I havent run Aquamark or PCMark yet.

READ THE STICKY AND WIN A PRIZE! ALL PRIZES CAN BE CLAIMED IN THE SECTION TITLED "THE OTHER"

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Sorry about the confusion. Ive had a couple of glasses of wine and somehow got the open forum and the PM's mixed up :lol:

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
HELL no! LMAO! My tolerance is low. It always has been. 4 beers and I am wasted :eek:

MMmm Beer, I think I'll go grab one.

BTW, I sent you a bunch of OC tool links.

And here's another good OC once again from GURU but this time the BBA card like yours;

<A HREF="http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/177/7/" target="_new">http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/177/7/</A>

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

G

Hey thanks for that link Ape, that should be very helpful :smile:

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Enthusiast </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>

TRENDING THREADS