my pictures folder

June 9, 2005 8:59:04 AM

hi, when l put pictures in My Picture folder it also appears in desktop, as a
picture. So all my photos are ending up in the desktop. if l put then in My
Documents they are ok. If l delete them out of My Pictures they also go out
of desktop. All l wanted to do was down load a picture of saturn for my
desktop.help,help,help please

More about : pictures folder

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 11:11:18 PM

This is normal. The pictures listed in the My Pictures folder are reflected
in the Display Properties, Background tab. There is no consistent way to
prevent My Pictures folder from being enumerated.

--
Ramesh Srinivasan
MS-MVP, Windows Shell

Windows XP Troubleshooting